AUGUST 2023: BROWN SUGAR & CINNAMON
Possibly the most coffee-friendly vegan pizzelles we make. No breakfast or brunch is complete without these tasty treats on the table.
So, you’ve received your pizzelles, and have successfully staved off the urge to eat the whole box right away. Nice job! You might be wondering, “How do I keep these beauties fresh and crisp?” Well, there’s not much you have to actually DO.
- Keep them fresh right there in the bag, in a cool dry place, for about 4 weeks.
- These little babies HATE moisture of any kind. So store them away from your stovetop, your shower, and your steam room..basically anywhere steam or moisture may be generated is bad.
- Even mild changes in humidity can affect their crispness, especially during shipping. If any items become soft during shipping or after they arrive, simply place them on a baking sheet, or even better, an oven-safe wire rack, and bake them for just 2 minutes in a 300 degree oven. Let them cool completely on a wire rack, and they’ll be crisp and good as new..
- Do not refrigerate or freeze.
- Do not get them wet.
- And DO NOT, under any circumstances, feed them after midnight. I made that mistake once. It wasn’t pretty.
That’s pretty much it! Thank you so very much for indulging in my offerings, and supporting this small biz.